lørdag den 22. marts 2014

<> Look at her - too much hourglass not enough sand. I should have known that your genitals were fantastic. I love to live. I made someone cry. It was perfect. Watch the world behind you. I remember you. You forgot me. I love you with all my legs. Try having an appointment with nothing. Watch the world behind you. I always watch myself in someone else=s life. You were dying next to me. Dont force me to choose a form. I love you with all my legs. Wriggling. A split infinity. If you think you=re John Lennon you=re wrong. Children can kill each other. If it=s nakedness you want I tell y... I had a doughnut in my mouth. Sleepy eyes. Maybe I do the shopping. Pretending to be someone, in a wedding dress> a script for my next project. Maybe I do the shopping. What-s the problem. Genitals should only be looked at live. Unhappiness and happiness / it=s the same thing. Nature is too sweet. I wont find my orgasm in a city. I like a man who gave up shaving. There is a boundary between man and woman. Death will happen without you. I love you more than my own death. If it=s nudity you want. Small noses are cool. And sometimes you are the worst version of yourself when you are naked. The stuff that was supposed to happen / didnt happen. Why dont you explode when we make love. You wanted to be a child again but not that child you were. I dont have feelings for you yet. Maybe if I reach for your right leg. Look at what he is doing / he is expressing himself said the humanist. He has a nice dog but he doesnt turn me on. Love is not for me. I get stiff when i think in stages. Im a secretary. I need a good lunch. I should have known your genitals were fantastic.

(notes from Barry Doupé - talk)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar